AEI Vision for the Future Think Tank
AEI’s Think Tank Vision for the Future primarily pertains to the education, training and innovation sector. Far from a quasi-academic profile, our primary focus is change. Our primary goal: To revolutionise the way excellence is perceived, cultivated and rewarded. As members of AEI’s Think Tank, we are open about our agenda: To support the needs of students and professionals seeking to excel.
As such, our Think Tank is conducting a two level systematic study of community attitudes towards excellence: Firstly, to investigate the source and extent of Tall Poppy Syndrome within the Australian community; secondly, to develop and implement a strategic campaign to counteract this stigma against excellence.
AEI’s Think Tank is an ever evolving entity with a diverse membership, including parents, educational professionals, academic researchers, industry leaders, and policy makers.
Our Think Tank team is active in:
- Undertaking research
- Communicating research in public forums
- Undertaking analysis of trends and policy
- Delivering solutions
- Providing actionable recommendations
- Inspiring, informing and influencing policy in the education, training and innovation sector
- Developing initiatives
- Advocating for the needs and rights of students and professionals seeking to excel
- Collaborating with stakeholders to implement ground breaking initiatives
At AEI, we are always keen to work with individuals, who have a strong commitment to excellence. If you are interested in joining AEI’s Think Tank Vision for the Future, please see our Careers page for application information or contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For general inquiries or further communication regarding AEI’s Think Tank Vision for the Future, please contact us at email@example.com.